|Location:||VIC - Melbourne|
|Posted:||13 days ago|
Role and Organisation:
An experienced Payroll professional required for a large, well established organisation. Based across multiple states, this role is predominantly based working from home.
The ideal candidate will be based in the west of Melbourne or be able to commute | experienced ADP is essential - full function end to end processing through to reporting for month end and year end.
Requiring a confident and competent professional across all payroll aspects, experience having worked in a high volume EBA environment and across weekly payroll is preferred.
Excellent communication skills, high attention to detail and ability to partner with various stakeholders is required.
- Perform weekly payroll duties and daily payroll
- Dealing with various shift work sites over multiple States
- Manage Multiple locations and apply relevant EBA
- Converse and problem solve with Employees, Supervisors, Snr Management, Finance and HR Departments
- Manage workflow to ensure all payroll transactions are processed accurately and on time
- Reconcile payroll prior to transmission and validate confirmed reports
- Understand taxation of employer paid benefits, Payroll Tax and PAYG Process and correct Compensation payments
- Execute time and attendance processing and interfaces with payroll Perform compliances payroll checks
- Process accurate and timely year-end reporting when necessary
- Process manual checks and balances
- Be able to implement and interpret multiple EBA's
Salary circa $85,000 including super | flexible working offered (start and finish times).