|Location:||VIC - Melbourne|
|Posted:||9 months ago|
Exciting opportunity for experienced Payroll officer to join a Local Council in the West. Full function Payroll duties with full time hours.
About the Role:
Reporting to the Senior Payroll Officer the role will entail:
- Assist in the provision of a timely and accurate payroll service to the organization.
- Maintain employee computer details and personnel files
- Actively contribute to meeting the objectives of the Payroll, Human Resources and Finance Departments.
- Train in all aspects of the payroll department
- Query handling across all payroll related queries
- Processing annual leave, sick leave, new starters, leavers etc
- Superannuation payments
- Payroll Tax & EBA’s
- Processing third party payments including child support
This role will require you to be a proven Payroll Office with experience in:
- Experience with larger scale payroll systems, ideally Chris21
- High attention to detail and time management
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Local Council experience highly regarded
- Intermediate Excel skills
If this sounds like the role for you, then please respond to this ad or email Cohen at email@example.com