|Location:||NSW - Regional|
|Posted:||20 days ago|
- $34ph + super, 35 hrs a week
- Kite St, Orange
- 2-4mth contract
About the Company:
This government agency is based in the heart of Orange. They promote the management of sustainability within the community of NSW encouraging investment and competition.
About the Role:
My client is on the hunt for 3x Payroll Processing Officers to join their current Business Services team. You will have some payroll experience paired with strong IT skills.
- Undertake complex business transactions and reconciliations
- Support Team Leader in monitoring, processing and answering queries in high volumes to ensure service requests are addressed in a consistent, accurate and timely manner
- Liaise with the transaction requester for transactions requiring clarification and/ or discrepancies
- Assist the Team Leader in reviewing compliance reports and on-boarding of additional services and/or clients
- Liaise with stakeholders, respond to enquiries, escalate and redirect issues as required, to ensure provision of reliable services and accurate information
- Assist Processing Officers to perform day to day functions
- Support the Business Services Team Leaders to identify training needs and opportunities
- Assist in testing enhancements and upgrades within the EaaS and other corporate systems
Coming from a government background you will be system savvy with the necessary skills to navigate a large ERP System such as SAP.
If this sounds like you, please send your updated cv through to firstname.lastname@example.org