|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||7 months ago|
About the role
- Experienced Performance Test Lead role for a global company
- Permanent opportunity based in the CBD
- This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced performance test lead expert to join a rapidly growing Financial Services company based in Sydney
- My client is looking for an experienced Lead to set up an in house testing team and deliver a brand new project from the ground up in a fully hands on capacity.
Responsibilities will include:
- Having accountability for driving forward best practice Introducing new tools and technologies (where required)
- Large scale testing of back end software
- Use monitoring tools and gather metrics to measure performance
- Co-ordinate and review QA
- Take ownership of all test activities and manage testing environment in house
- Build an automation testing platform from scratch using the tools you and the manager have decided on.
- Working closely with the Delivery Manager and Architect engineering where required
- Work extensively with the business, stakeholders etc
Ideally you will have the following:
- Experience with Automation, Manual etc
- Golang (GHZ)
- Built numerous Automation Frameworks from the ground up
- Had a key role in the decision of all tools
- Experience with TDD / BDD in an Agile environment.
- Strong communication and documentation skills.
- Atlassian Stack – Jira, Confluence
Desirable skills and experiences include:
• Experience in growing a continual improvement culture.
To be successful you will show and have a desire to be at the forefront of technology and quality. You will have extensive Automation experience across the stack and have true leadership qualities, this client is setting up a the testing function from scratch so you will need to be driven and have experience doing this before for the first 12 months this will be very hands on role.
If you fit the brief, and are interested, apply here or email me directly on email@example.com