|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||3 months ago|
About the Company:
Leading, global Financial Services (Insurance) company.
About the Role:
Planning Analyst/Management Accountant required on a initial period of 6 months, providing analytical support to strategic planning.
- Provide analytical and planning support to the strategic planning and expense management team of the integration program.
- Assist with the analysis and preparation of various outputs to stakeholders including providing assistance to Program’s financial lead.
- Assist in to projections, scenario analysis and preparation of articulate papers for Steering Committee.
- Expense and FTE management and reporting.
- Various monthly checks and controls on various aspects of integration program.
- Assist in preparation of Steering Committee Packs.
- Support business heads with their financial data requirements with articulate and appropriate basic visuals to ensure that complex issues are explained in simple terms.
- Analysis and interpretation of data from various data systems.
- Liaise with IT to procure and reconcile data extracts as required.
- Ad-Hoc projects.
The ideal candidate will ideally have previous in a similar type role or at least two years in a Management Accountant role.
- You will be degree qualified in Accounting and Finance.
- An understanding of accounting principles including P&L and Balance Sheet.
- Excellent excel skills.
- Proficient power point skills with experience in charting and basic visualization.
- Knowledge of process, methods and tools of financial reporting.
- Strong Analytical ability.
- Strong ability to read, interpret and draw accurate conclusions from financial and numerical material.