|Posted:||10 months ago|
- Platform Architect
- Federal Government department
Our client, a large Federal Government department based in Canberra requires experienced Platform Architects, for long contracts (12months+)
The ability to obtain security clearance (Australian Citizen) is mandatory
The Platform Architect's responsibilities will include:
- Driving architectural decisions for interagency approval
- Technical communication, including in the engagement of organisational customers
- Technical assessment of designs and potential program decisions
- Negotiating with stakeholders to achieve mutually agreed outcomes in line with program objectives
- Drafting technical aspects of identity policy including integration standards;
- Research and implementation of technical proofs of concepts or reference implementations;
To secure this Platform Architect contract, you will show experience in:
- Development of platform architecture and design decisions, based on the needs of customers, delivery partners, and formal governance processes.
- Whole-of-government ICT delivery.
- Specific expertise relating to identity, authentication, multi-service portals, web development, APIs, architecture standards, cyber security, reliability, software lifecycles and/or complex domains.
- Engaging stakeholders to understand and represent their needs, and communicate the value of products and/or technologies.
Please apply here or send me your updated cv at firstname.lastname@example.org