|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||3 months ago|
- EXPRESSION OF INTEREST
- Various contract lengths with possibility of extension
- Grades 7/8, 9/10, 11/12
- Based in Sydney CBD, Parramatta & WFH
Develop and deliver strategic and regulatory policy and advice for NSW Government Agencies.
- Prepare high level policy and strategic advice
- Maintain and develop stakeholder engagement across NSW Government agencies
- Undertake research and sophisticated analysis to inform new policy development and negotiations
- Ensure new and innovative approaches to successful strategic and regulatory policy
- Tertiary qualifications in a relevant field
- Policy experience, preferably within NSW Government
- Successful experience in leading and project managing complex, cross-agency policy projects.
- Demonstrated ability to build strong relationships with stakeholders and engage senior decision-makers with confidence.
Please apply by following the link.
For more information. Please contact Lydia on firstname.lastname@example.org