|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||about 2 months ago|
Provide high level executive, research, policy and project support to the Child Protection, Health and Mental Wellbeing Unit to lead the development and implementation of mental health and wellbeing priorities.
- Lead the preparation of high-quality research and evaluation reports to ensure they meet the standard required for peer-reviewed publication
- Oversee research and formulate recommendations to support evidence-based project planning and decision making.
- Lead and manage project team/s, including internal and external project staff, to deliver research and evaluation and all key project/s milestones and outcomes.
- Manage stakeholder relationships through effective communication, negotiation and issues management to ensure stakeholders are engaged throughout the project and project deliverables are met.
- Review and assess the effectiveness of professional learning activities, to ensure that objectives are being met and opportunities for improvement are identified
- Lead and oversee project planning, development, communication and implementation across a portfolio of complex projects, including preparing business cases and project and communication plans; establishing appropriate governance; identifying, allocating and managing resources; and meeting reporting requirements to ensure project outcomes are achieved on time, on budget, to quality standards and in line with the agency project management methodology
- Provide expert advice and research to stakeholders on emerging project issues and present recommendations to support project delivery in line with established plans, budgets, timeframes, policy objectives and other project priorities.
- Experience in a similar role / capacity
Please apply by following the link.
For more information, please contact Lydia on firstname.lastname@example.org