|Location:||VIC - Melbourne|
|Posted:||10 days ago|
Are you a skilled individual with a proven background in administration, procurement or contracts management with several years experience?
This position will be involved in assisting the procurement functions of Council. The role will also play an important part in identifying and implementing continuous improvement within the procurement function.
Duties will include:
- Maintain accuracy of the Contract Filing System
- Provide administrative support throughout the tender/quotation process
- Enter information into the database in relation to individual contracts and quotations
- Developing tender evaluations and quotations matrix
- Assisting with the formatting of reports and contract documents
- Participating in evaluation panels as required
- Ad hoc duties within the procurement team
Skills and experience required:
- Several years experience working within an administrative environment with exposure to tenders
- Highly organised with a good understanding of governance processes
- An understanding of relevant legislation, in particular codes of tendering
- Excellent attention to detail is essential
- Car parking available
- Great office location close to public transport
If you have the above skills and experience, and are available to start on ASAP, please "APPLY" today. For further information please contact Sinead Quinn at Charterhouse on email@example.com.