|Location:||VIC - Melbourne|
|Posted:||11 months ago|
Responsible for fostering collaborative relationships with key stakeholders across assigned Directorates, the Procurement & Contracts Officer will provide operational and strategic procurement advice and services.
The successful candidate will be responsible for partnering with key stakeholders to facilitate End-to-End procurement activities including:
- Requests for quotation (RFQ)
- Preparation of contracts
- Review exemptions, extensions & variations
- Reporting Internally & Externally
- Training & Mentorship of Junior Members of the Team
- Ensuring Procurement compliance, and;
- General assistance to staff across the Directorate.
- Technology One & Open Windows experience very highly regarded
In addition, the role will provide strategic advice & recommendations on best practice procurement activities aligned with Council's Plan, adhere to all relevant Legislation & Policy within Local Government and actively participate in value adding activities, using the Procurement process as an opportunity to generate environmental, economic and social benefits to the Community. The successful candidate may also be asked to assist in the maintenance of the Contract Management System & the administration of the purchasing cards or corporate contracts.
If you are an experienced Public Sector Procurement specialist and this role sounds of interest to you, please respond to this ad or email Chris at: email@example.com