|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||20 days ago|
- Sydney CBD (WFH until further notice)
- Initial contract until 30/6/2021
- Up to $450 a Day + Super (8hr a day)
NSW Government Agency is looking for a Procurement Officer to join their team in the CBD of Sydney. You will provide procurement services, including procurement planning, development and sourcing for a range of projects.
- Implement policies, procedures, systems and performance management frameworks for all procurement related activity to ensure a high level of professional practice and deliver compliant, effective and efficient procurement outcomes.
- Implement procurement plans and strategies to meet business needs, enhance stakeholder engagement, challenge and motivate providers
- Apply the procurement governance and risk management framework to monitor compliance, manage risk and improve procurement activity and performance.
- Assist negotiations on supply arrangements and contract issues to deliver better category outcomes.
- Assist with managing organizational demand and influencing business units to adopt innovative ways of structuring their operations to meet their procurement needs more efficiently, given that budgets are usually controlled by the business units.
- Implement strategies to build organizational capability in procurement, given the complex legislative and policy environment and the great diversity of factors, including the dynamic nature of supply markets that need to be taken into account in many procurement decisions.
- Tertiary qualifications in a relevant area or proven commercial experience
- Experience within the NSW Government is beneficial
- Strong organisational skills and able to work under pressure
- Excellent communication and stakeholder engagement skills
Please apply now by following the link.
For more information, please contact Stuart Jeltsema via email@example.com
Due to the timing of the posting, candidates will be contacted from the first week of January 2021 onwards.