|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||27 days ago|
About the role
Having seen continued growth over 2020 into 2021, this leading ASX listed business has continued to grow from strength to strength. They currently have a requirement for an experienced Product Risk and Compliance specialist to join their team. In this role you will demonstrate excellent risk reporting and investigation skills, have strong compliance review and risk transformation experience. You will enjoy working in a highly collaborative and social team in a newly created position that sees development and progression.
Responsibilities will include:
- Ensure operational practices comply with regulations, standards, and laws.
- Create and enforce compliance plans.
- Perform risk management reviews of Product Office practices
- Follow up on compliance issues that require investigation.
- Support internal reviews and audits.
- Advise leadership and business partners on the implementation of compliance activities.
- Conduct reviews of frameworks, regulatory artefacts and business practices and provide input on improvements.
- Monitor potential breaches and follow up on issues.
- Review and provide input to Product office GRC policies and procedures.
- Monitor and assess the effectiveness of controls considering actual incidents, key risk indicators and results from data analysis.
To be successful for this position you will need to display:
- Governance, Risk & Compliance qualifications or equivalent business degrees highly regarded
- Strong understanding of all aspects of General Insurance Governance, Risk and Compliance practices
- Experience with conducting compliance reviews and audits
- Sound risk reporting and investigation skills
- Sound ability to analyse, isolate and interpret business needs, and develop appropriate GRC solutions.
- Knowledge of Insurance products
How to apply
If you have the above experience and want to join a fun, fast paced passionate team please forward your resume to email@example.com or call me on 9641 2453.