|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||3 months ago|
- Sydney CBD
- 12 – month initial contract
- Attractive hourly remuneration
NSW Government Agency is looking for a Program Director to lead and manage the planning, development, and delivery of a large highway program.
Experience managing large scale highway infrastructure projects will be required for this position.
About the role:
- Lead and manage a team to undertake the planning, development, and delivery of a large Highway program
- Lead the resolution of complex program issues and challenges with various Government agencies and lead high level consultations and negotiations to preserve road network objectives.
- Lead and manage the preparation of project documentation that balance competing pressures on project scope, performance, cost, program and risk
- Lead the development of risk management plans to identify and mitigate key project risks in the context of the road network operations
- Develop detailed budgets and forecast cash flows and milestones and monitor project costs to manage costs, report on expenditure and identify and address any issues.
- Provide high level advice to senior executives on project status including risks and interdependencies, project reporting on progress, cost, quality, safety and environment issues
- Attend and participate on a range of committees and governance groups for the program to communicate requirements and provide issues and change management.
- Lead the preparation of significant business proposals, provide input to operating plans and business unit planning forums and implement appropriate strategies, procedures, guidelines, processes and practices
- Proven experience managing the delivery of large civil infrastructure programs, including a proven record of working on client-side large scale projects.
- Relevant tertiary and or post graduate qualifications in Engineering, Construction, Project Management or related fields
- Extensive experience in contract management in and infrastructure related field
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Please apply by following the link.
For more information, please contact Stuart Jeltsema via email@example.com or 0431 103 255