|Location:||VIC - Melbourne|
|Posted:||3 months ago|
About the role
Working for an iconic Melbourne brand & reporting to the Program Manager, you will be working within a small team where you will be managing the administration functions of the project and supporting the team to ensure the project is ran effectively.
Your key responsibilities will be:
- Monitor and tracking of the project milestones
- Providing reporting & basic financial processing, such as rasiing PO numbers
- Diary and email management as well as minute taking
- Managing communication flow
- Organising and coordinating meetings
- Preparation of project documents
- Liaising with key stakeholders
- Analysing data & ensuring the project compliance
To be successful in the role, you will have:
- Previous project administration/ coordination experience & supporting senior managers is essential
- Expereince working in an Agile environment
- Strong relationship management skills
- Confident and willing to learn with excellent attention to detail along with the ability to work in a very fast paced busy team
- Strong knowledge working within / supporting commercial/contracts managers will see you shine to hit the ground running.
- This organisation foster collaboration and continuous improvement. They have a great open plan office and operate in an agile manner.
- Based in the heart of the city, walking distance from tram’s and train stations.
- Collaborative & high performing team
- Free Public Transport
- Flexible hours
Please APPLY via the link or contact Lizr@charterhouse.com.au for further details.
At Charterhouse, we embrace, and value, diversity of culture, working arrangements, sexual orientation, and gender identity. On behalf of our client, we promote a workplace that actively seeks to include and welcome unique contributions of all people; to embrace and celebrate the value of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander staff, their skills and contributions to the workplace