|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||4 months ago|
The team will form part of a specialist accounting function, supporting the activity of a multiple-million dollar, high-profile projects across the business and as such the newly role/team will be heavily involved in improving existing processes, and providing ad hoc analysis and reports
The Project Analyst is responsible for providing a broad range of financial and analytical services to the Program Office including analysis of financial performance and budgeting, financial governance, financial control and reporting.
About the role:
- Deliver monthly financial performance monitoring and reporting for the Program Office, variance analysis, advising program leads on financial risks and appropriate resolutions.
- Work closely with Program /Project Managers to monitor budget utilisation, project lifecycle analysis and forecasting functions.
- Produce risk assessed detailed financial forecasts at program cost code level. Profile cost forecasts across the full lifecycle of each program into planned monthly cash flows
- Responsible for the integrity of project/ program cost codes within the finance system and ensuring appropriate coding structures are maintained with Program Office standards.
- Ensure accurate accounting entries are backed by suitable documentation a required by legislation and best practice.
- Responsible to ensuring adherence to financial delegations policy and project governance rules as per the standard RMS project governance guidelines.
- Provide project specific reporting and ad hoc cost review analysis to support decision making where required.
- Work closely with ESC Contracts Officers to ensure compliance and consistency within Equip
This is a unique opportunity in a growing team and will provide significant exposure to the wider business and finance teams and across the organisation.
- CPA or CA qualified with have 3-5 years industry experience
- Experience in a similar role
- Demonstrate strong reporting and Excel skills (Macros / VBA coding)
- Comfortable in a complex / matrix style business environment
- Immediately available or one 1 weeks’ notice
If you are interested in the above opportunity or you would like more information, please contact send your resume to email@example.com
Why Choose Charterhouse
Charterhouse Recruitment are an Employer of Choice for our staff and our candidate community. We go the extra mile and we find the best candidates suitable for all of our client’s needs - Charterhouse are committed to diversity and inclusion and we’re a proud employer that champions equal opportunities across Australia. We’re here to help!