|Location:||WA - Perth|
|Posted:||3 months ago|
- Northam, WA
- Initial contract up to 30/6/2021
- Up to $96.90 p/h + super (7.5hr a day)
Tier 1 Agency is looking for an experienced Project Manager to support the delivery of a strong orderbook of civil projects.
- Manage and coordinate engineering projects, site activities, overseeing and monitoring the work and outputs of contractors and site staff
- Provide leadership in the creation of skills, well-being and develop a supportive work environment for delivery staff.
- Manage the project delivery within a timely manner
- Ensure quality is at a consistently high level and pro-actively identify quality issues.
- Review all costs and controls.
- Accountable for the implementation and compliance with all safety requirements across staff, contractors and work practices
- Recognise and reward safe behaviours and practices.
- Review the EHS plans and regularly review lessons learnt.
- Review the project sustainability objectives and targets ensuring compliance with standards and local regulatory requirements.
- Build and maintain external relationships (eg. clients, contractors/subcontracts)
- Tertiary qualifications in Engineering or another related technical discipline
- Experience in a project engineering or site engineering role and/or knowledge of the construction and property development industries
- Commercial acumen and analytical skills for managing inputs and outputs of a commercial assignment
- Strong communication and stakeholder engagement skills
Please apply by using the link.
For more information, please contact Stuart Jeltsema on firstname.lastname@example.org or 0431 103 255