|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||4 months ago|
Provide a range of project management and support services, including preparation of reports and briefs, coordinating resources, maintaining project documentation and implementing and monitoring project plans, to ensure project outcomes are achieved on time, on budget, to quality standards and within agreed scope, in line with established agency project management methodology.
- Prepare and maintain project documentation for reporting, monitoring and evaluation purposes to ensure accessibility of quality information and contribute to the achievement of project outcomes
- Communicate with key stakeholders and coordinate working groups, committees and consultations to facilitate exchange of information and support project completion in line with project plans
- Source, collate and compile data and information to identify emerging issues and track and report on project progress against established milestones and deliverables
- Undertake research and analysis, identifying trends and preparing project briefs, to support informed decision-making and planning
- Tertiary qualifications in a relevant field or an equivalent of experience
- Experience managing business projects in a complex environment
- Strong communication and stakeholder engagement skills
If you want to become one of Charterhouse’s 500+ contractors and enjoy weekly pay, please apply now by following the link.
For more information, please contact Manuri Ranasinghe at firstname.lastname@example.org