|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||about 1 year ago|
Charterhouse are currently working with a residential management enterprise in search of a Property Accountant, based in Sydney.
This is an excellent position, with a company who truly value their employee’s career growth and work-life balance.
Specializing in commercial buildings as well as residential they require someone from a similar background to join the team.
The company has a clear strategy to increase investment in Australia over the coming years so if you're passion is property this may be the job for you.
- Preparing month end reporting including accruals, prepayments, balance sheet reconciliations, base rent reconciliations and other reconciliations as required
- Managing the calculation of outgoings wash up and accruals including forecasted outgoings amounts, preparation of statements and tenant communications
- Review monthly tenant billing, provide guidance on lease changes and review coding of expenses monthly to ensure balance sheet reconciliations are done in a timely manner
- Produce a monthly reporting pack including variance analysis of NOI, capex spends, arrears analysis, and variance to budget/reforecast
- Working with property management and leasing teams to budget yearly and reforecast quarterly and monitor operating expenses
- Project costing and analysis of actual spend v the project feasibility to be reported monthly, including review of the project cashflow
- Prepare monthly reconciliations for work in progress, sales settlements and other key development indicators as requested
- Ensure accurate coding of all development invoices to report on development spend with useful data
- Work with the external auditors for yearend audit and prepare statutory reports for the property entities
- At least 3 years’ experience in a similar role
- Knowledge of general accounting principles statutory reporting and internal controls
- Experience working in both retail assets and commercial buildings
- Experience in development assets – or at least understand how to account for them
- Strong communicator
- Good time management skills
- Strong excel skills
If you feel you have the right skill set that matches the criteria above, please send your application to email@example.com or apply via the APPLY button below.