|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||about 1 month ago|
- Parramatta / flexible working
About the role
We are recruiting an experienced QA Engineer / Test Analyst (Automation) for a client within the public sector. The project has a large impact on servicing citizens of NSW and located in Parramatta. Recent automation experience within an Agile framework, working within the digital space will be highly regarded for this role.
- Testing experience with Single Page Applications (SPA) and consuming APIs
- Experience with BDD, testing Microservices, and testing in cloud-based environments such as AWS.
- Knowledge of REST API testing, contracts and mocking to test a microservice architecture.
- Technical understanding of HTTP (REST/GraphQL), Databases, messaging, schema, and interface definitions.
- Experience with Accessibility Developer Tools / Integration with Automation Framework
- Demonstrated CI/CD experience.
- Jira with Xray
How to apply
To apply, please send an up-to-date CV asap, addressing the above criteria to: firstname.lastname@example.org