|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||12 months ago|
About the role
- Experienced Test and Automation Lead to build a team and deliver both Manual and Automation testing framework from scratch
- Permanent opportunity based in the CBD
- This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Test lead to join a rapidly growing Financial Services company based in Parramatta.
- My client is looking for an experienced Lead to set up an in house testing team and deliver a brand new project from the ground up in a fully hands on capacity.
- The company are currently a Microsoft House.
Responsibilities will include:
- Having accountability for driving forward best practice Introducing new tools and technologies (where required)
- Manage and co-ordinate testing phases
- Use monitoring tools and gather metrics to measure performance
- Co-ordinate and review QA
- Take ownership of all test activities and manage testing environment in house
- Build an automation testing platform from scratch using the tools you and the CTO have decided on.
- Working closely with the Delivery Manager and Architect engineering where required
- Work extensively with the business, stakeholders etc
Ideally you will have the following:
- Experience with Automation, Manual etc
- Built numerous Automation Frameworks from the ground up
- Had a key role in the decision of all tools
- Experience with TDD / BDD in an Agile environment.
- Strong communication and documentation skills.
- C#, SQL Atlassian Stack – Jira, Confluence
Desirable skills and experiences include:
• Experience in growing a continual improvement culture.
To be successful you will show and have a desire to be at the forefront of technology and quality. You will have extensive Automation experience across the Microsoft stack and have true leadership qualities, this client is setting up a the testing function from scratch so you will need to be driven and have experience doing this before for the first 12 months this will be very hands on role.