|Posted:||11 months ago|
Senior QA Engineer / Senior Tester
About the Job
Senior QA - Manual/Auto
6 month rolling contract
I have an opportunity for a talented QA to join a financial services company and work on an industry leading product. My client is looking for a Senior QA to join the development / QA department for an initial 6 month contract. You will be working on both Manual and Automation testing.
Responsibilities will include:
• Having accountability for driving forward best practice
• Introducing new tools and technologies (where required)
• Maintaining an automation testing platform, manual testing with an integration focus
• Improving the existing test suite
• Working closely with engineering, product and operation teams where required
Ideally you will have one or more of the following:
• A computer Science or similar degree (or equivalent)
• Experience with TDD / BDD in an Agile environment.
• Experience with Cucumber or Gherkin
• Commercial or a very good understanding of automation testing (Selenium, Ranorex, Browser Stack, QTP, Load runner etc.)
• Sybase, SQL and Java scripting experience, building frameworks from scratch.
• Experience working on multiple projects simultaneously, strong integration experience.
Desirable skills and experiences include:
• Selenium, TestNG, Gradle
• Java, Sybase.
To be successful you will show to and have a desire to be at the forefront of technology and quality.