Senior Accountant | Business Services
- Up to $100k inc super
- Growing business based in Mount Gravatt
- Flexible working and quick progression for a top performer
About the Company
This fast growing and dynamic accounting firm in Mount Gravatt are looking for a Senior Accountant to join their team ASAP. The role has recently been created through organic growth of the business and quick progression is on offer for the right person.
With big firm knowledge sitting at the top of the firm, they have attracted clients who are household names. Walk through any leading shopping centre and you’ll notice some of their clients.
Their average client has a turnover in the region of $20-50m and are highly successful private and listed clients.
In addition to the tax compliance work that you’re already good at, you’ll expand your knowledge in the advisory space and get involved in work such as financial modelling, business process improvement, and company structuring.
The culture is fun, supportive, and inclusive. Everyone feels like they are contributing to the success of the firm, you’ll be hands on with high profile clients, and they WFH 2 days a week.
They are a big champion of Xero and love to promote from within.
About the Role
You will be acting as the main point of contact for your clients and work closely with the Director on more complex advisory work. Day to day, your main responsibilities will be:
- Preparation of Financial Statements, Management Reports and completing Tax Returns for Individuals, Partnerships, Companies and Trusts.
- FBT returns, BAS and IAS submissions.
- Div7a, GST and FBT work.
- Liaising with the ATO and other government agencies.
- Pick up business advisory skills and work directly with clients.
Skills & Experience
- CA or CPA Qualified or close to qualifying
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3+ years’ experience in an accounting firm
- Knowledge and use of Xero would be an advantage, but not required as full training will be provided
- Exceptional communications skills, written and verbal
Culture & Benefits
- Collaborative working environment
- Open-plan office with loads of natural light and all the latest technology
- Hybrid working. Flexi hours and working from home
- High performing office
- Multiple social events – EOFY, Summer and Christmas Parties
- Fully funded CA or CPA studies (if required) and membership fees
How to Apply
Click APPLY or contact Adam Wheeler on firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion