|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Salary:||$50,000 + super|
|Posted:||about 1 year ago|
****expression of interest****
- Junior Reconciliations Officer
- Global Established Company
- ERP system experience preferable but not essential
- Reconciliation Officer needed for large global client | training will be given but high volume reconciliations experience is required. Permanent Role.
My client is leading company based in Sydney CBD - an excellent opportunity has come available for a Junior Reconciliations Officer to join their fast pace growing team.
This opportunity will allow you to learn & develop.
Full mentoring and training will be given.
Role requirements / Essential Criteria:
- 1 year experience working in an accounting role with exposure to various reconciliations - high volume / value!
- Full working rights in Australia
- Intermediate Excel skills (pivots, looksups)
- Self starter | attention to detail
- reconciliation of accounts
- reconciliation of creditors and vendor statements monthly
- query handling / resolutions
- monthly payment runs
- assisting with month end close
This role is paying $50,000 + super.
Please note this role is permanent full time - only AU/NZ citizens and permanent residents are eligible to apply.