|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||7 months ago|
Join a leading organisation in disability, community and health staffing solutions in a candidate manager role, sourcing disability support workers and nurses.
About the role:
This role would be suited to someone who has previous experience in HR or recruitment administrative support. You will be experienced with using MS office suite, have strong attention to detail and excellent communication skills.
Duties within the role:
- Sourcing quality support workers and registered nurses, ensuring they are suitably matched to the clients needs.
- Manage candidate compliance, including credentials, working rights and compliance checks.
- Conduct phone and face to face interviews and references checks.
- Organise and conduct orientations, inductions and training days for new candidates.
- Develop a pool of quality candidates best suited for all client needs for casual placements.
- A minimum 1 years’ experience in administration
- Ideally have experience in recruitment and sourcing candidates.
- Experience working in support work would be an added advantage.
- Good interpersonal skills, outgoing, friendly and able to engage with a range of people
If you believe you are suitable for this role, please apply now or contact Isabel Petroni for more information firstname.lastname@example.org