|Posted:||20 days ago|
Formed in 2003, Charterhouse Recruitment are one of Australia’s largest and most reputable privately owner recruitment organisations. Due to continued growth, our Government contract finance and accounting division are looking to hire an experienced Business Development professional with a background of sales and after sales customer service to join our team.
A bit about you
Maybe you are looking for a change in industry? You are a recruiter in Sydney with at least 2 yrs experience, operating on a fast-paced temp desk recruitment environment
You will be equally strong in cold calling, client development and candidate after care as this is a full 360 end-to-end recruitment role - maintaining existing relationships and networking across our client portfolio within our NSW Government portfolio (0007 agreement). Furthermore, you will be autonomous and have strong organisational and business development skills, as well as being able to prioritise and plan you week.
Life as a consultant at Charterhouse
You’ll be joining a company that value people, diversity and opportunity. We are passionate about building a company that is recognised for excellence and quality. Our leadership team across Sydney and Melbourne has over 170 years’ experience collectively, so you’re in good hands to help take your career to the next level. Our training has been developed by our managers, so we get the opportunity to pass on our knowledge, insight and expertise to you and help in your individual development. Support and collaboration are available in day in/day out to help you exceed your goals.
Recruitment in known as a “work hard/play hard industry and as Charterhouse we strive to “do fun well”, rewarding you for your efforts along the way; with a unique and market leading commission structure, quarterly incentives, big biller’s lunches and our annual global big biller’s incentives – Hawaii or Las Vegas anyone!?
Sitting in our Finance & Accounting, temp and contract division our Government team has worked tirelessly to build a reputable brand to sit comfortably within the top 3 suppliers across NSW. We are looking to establish growth from these foundations by appointing a dedicated recruiter to manage 2 of our NSW client "clusters" to help us grow our presence across all part-qualified and transactional finance roles across NSW. Having knowledge of finance and accounting would be an advantage but this discipline can be taught – this desk is better suited to a recruiter that wants to focus on client development and candidate care, that is hungry for success and able to manage the pace and demands of a busy temp division.
Main Objectives & Job Description:
- Reporting direct to the Director of Finance & Accounting
- Full 360 recruitment, managing the end-to-end recruitment process
- Maintain all paperwork, compliance and desk management - Ensuring that all client records are complete and up-to-date with current and live data and information
- Business Development and client management – Dealing with various organisations across a portfolio of clusters to understand their business needs, open doors and create business opportunities
- Candidate aftercare and post placement aftercare
- Candidate sourcing, advertising, interviews
- Cold calling, Client Mapping and networking
- You will be used to a fast paced and KPI lead based environment
- Build a network and strong understanding all clients hiring needs within the entire spectrum of transactional and qualified Accounting and Finance
- Identify and target new business and clients to further develop
- Keep on top of all live jobs and tracking success and fill rates and report to the director on growth and activities
- Client meetings, both new and existing relationships including regular contact and follow up opportunities
- Attend training sessions, business development meetings, one to one’s and reviews
- Attend our internal Government meetings to collaborate and contribute to the ongoing growth and success
- Establish, grow and maintain professional working relationships with clients and candidate
- Minimum of 2 years recruitment experience in a 360 role, KPI lead environment
- Strong interpersonal skills for both client and candidate aftercare
- Understanding the end-to-end recruitment process
- Highly adaptable to meet the variety of needs for each client
- Confident in pitching recruitment strategy and capabilities to all clients
- Communication Skills – Polite and friendly face-to-face and telephone manner
- Customer service and aftercare focused
- Computer Literacy – Microsoft Office & Excel
- Organisational Skills – Ability to prioritise business critical functions
- Self-motivated and autonomous
- Ownership of tasks
Our culture and hiring great people is really important to us so in order to make sure we continue this, we have a 3-5 stage interview process. You’ll get to meet me initially, along with another director in the business, our group HR Manager, our CEO and the team you’ll be working with. Our people make us who we are, and we want to make sure that we’re the right fit for you as well as being the right for us too.
So, if you’re now reading this you must be interested in talking to us about a career at Charterhouse. Let me ask you a few questions. Do you consider yourself and a high achiever/high performer that hasn’t reached their full potential yet? Or, are you simply frustrated with your patch/desk/management or your commission structure? Or, maybe your career or billings aren’t progressing as fast as you hoped? Whatever your reason for searching for “greener grass” why don’t you drop me a line to hear about the desks/other opportunities that we have available.
2018 has already starter strong for Charterhouse and the coming months and year ahead is equally exciting. We would love to head for any experienced temp recruiters that would like to join us and be part of our ongoing success.
So let’s get the ball rolling – shoot me an email with you contact details and resume and I’ll give you a call to arrange a discreet conversation. Antony Hillyer – Director of Accounting & Finance firstname.lastname@example.org