|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||12 months ago|
Are you experiencing ANY of the following?
- You’re frustrated with your desk? The clients are cold?
- You aren’t earing any commission
- You’re restricted by markets/geographical reach/client ownership?
- You’re not learning ad developing your career?
- You’re not learning from you manager
- You feel undervalued
A bit about you
You are a recruiter based in Sydney with at least 2yrs experience, operating on a fast paced 360 temp desk.
You will be equally strong in both candidate management/aftercare and client development, for new clients, maintaining existing relationships and networking across our established PSA’s.
Furthermore, you will be autonomous and have strong desk and job management skills, as well as being able to prioritise and plan you week. Understanding that success in Recruitment is a numbers game you are ambitious, driven and you want to naturally put in the effort and activity to be recognised as the “go-to” recruiter in your patch. We have the tools, training and skills that can help you exceed your full potential in your recruitment career and build a strong reputation within our client base.
Life as a consultant at Charterhouse
You’ll be joining a company that value people, diversity and opportunity. We are passionate about building a company that is recognised for excellence and quality, and that all begins with our people. Our leadership team across Sydney and Melbourne has over 170 years’ experience collectively, so you’re in good hands to help take your career to the next level. Our training has been developed by our leadership team, so we get the opportunity to pass on our knowledge, insight and expertise to you and help in your individual development. Support and collaboration are important to us, every employee at Charterhouse are entitle to a weekly one; one with the manager, ongoing development and training and quarterly business reviews to help you exceed your goals.
Sitting in our Finance & Accounting, temp and contract division – the desk specialises in all part qualified and transactional finance roles. This desk is best suited to a recruiter that is driven, hungry for success and able to manage the pace and demands of a busy temp desk. If you come from an Accounting and Finance background, that's great! But if you're looking to change desks then I'd love to hear from you too. The desk currently has 16 PSA accounts, 17 clients with signed terms across all Consumer, FMCG, Retail, Pharmaceutical and Manufacturing clients across NSW (we don’t split our clients geographically). On top of that our senior finance division have even more clients to introduce you too (they place your hiring managers!) This client base comfortably bills a very healthy six figure sum, annually.
The benefits will you receive, working at Charterhouse:
- 25 days annual leave
- Market leading commission structure designed to help you earn commission faster and more often. *Commission is paid fortnightly once you’re past your threshold
- Flexible working environment including working from home
- “Dress for your day”, business casual environment
- Onsite HR Manager
- Marketing leading training program for graduates, recruiters, seniors and managers
- Huge variety of external AIM courses to help with your further professional development
- Corporate dental care discounts
- Discounted f45 membership *6 studios allocated to us
- Continuous coaching, support and mentorship to help you achieve you fullest potential in recruitment
- No internal competition - no split desks or geographical restrictions to take your clients
- Annual company Flu jabs
- 360 reviews - your opportunity to give feedback and have your say
- Client & Candidate aftercare is important to us - so take your clients for coffee, brekkie, lunch or dinner - on us!
- Onsite showers those who like to hit the gym before work or during lunchtime
- Dedicated Sales support function to free you up from formatting resumes, writing contracts and general day-to-admin tasks
On top of your salary we have some great incentives:
- All expenses paid annual Big Billers overseas trips for those that qualify
- Quarterly incentives for exceeding your targets
- Warmer months = boat party around Sydney harbour for the afternoon
- Cooler months = eat in Sydney’s BEST restaurants
- Prizes from your manager for winning sales days
- Sydney office quarterly celebrations/BBQ (often themed events)
- Work from home
What’s the culture like:
- Dress for your day
- Birthday cake and treats for your birthday
- Your Charterhouse anniversary celebrations
- Free healthy breakfast (delivered Mondays & Wednesdays)
- Fitness and wellbeing activities
- Bootcamp classes on Wednesdays (will resume in October/Spring)
- Friday 4pm social hour
- Welcome lunch on your first day with your team
- Companywide event Christmas
Visa’s and stuff, you’ll need to know
With the 457 sponsorship changes this year, to be considered for a role are Charterhouse you will need to meet the following criteria:
- Full Australian working rights (Citizenship or PR)
- or, Have a degree in a relevant field sufficient experience
- Experience as a recruiter – operating on a busy temp desk
Our culture and hiring great people is really important to us so in order to make sure we continue this, we have a 5-stage interview process. You’ll get to meet me initially, along with another director in the business, our group HR Manager, our CEO and the team you’ll be working with. Our people make us who we are, and we want to make sure that we’re the right fit for you as well as being the right for us too.
So, if you’re now reading this you must be interested in talking to us about a career at Charterhouse. Let me ask you a few questions. Do you consider yourself and a high achiever/high performer that hasn’t reached their full potential yet? Or, are you simply frustrated with you patch/desk/management or your commission structure? Or, maybe your career or billings aren’t progressing as fast as you hoped? Whatever your reason for searching for “greener grass” why don’t you drop me a line to hear about the desk I have available.
2019 has seen record breaking results for Charterhouse and the rest of 2019 (and beyond) is looking equally as exciting. The team have just hit or PB quarter! Would you like to share in our future success? If you’d like to know more, I would love to hear from you and in just a few short months you too could be starting your brand-new career, enjoying our culture and building your own Charterhouse journey. 2020, New year, New Career.
So, let’s get the ball rolling – shoot me an email with you contact details and resume and I’ll give you a call to arrange a discreet conversation. Antony Hillyer – Director of Accounting & Finance email@example.com