|Location:||QLD - Brisbane|
|Posted:||26 days ago|
- Market leading bonus scheme
- Launch a new office in Brisbane
- Flexible working – WFH and flexi-hours
About the Company
Founded in 2003, Charterhouse Recruitment are proudly one of Australia’s largest and most reputable privately-owned recruitment organisations. We are hiring a across our business in each of our disciplines to support our growth plans and to complement our existing high performing team of consultants.
You’ll be joining a company that value people, diversity and opportunity. We are passionate about building a company that is recognised for excellence and quality. Our leadership team across Sydney and Melbourne has over 170 years’ experience collectively, so you’re in good hands to help take your career to the next level.
Support and collaboration are available day in/day out to help you exceed your goals. Every Charterhouse employee is entitled to a weekly one2one with your manager, a collaborative quarterly business review to support your career development and growth of your desk and to have access to on-going training throughout your career at Charterhouse.
Recruitment is known as a “work hard/play hard" industry and at Charterhouse we strive to “do fun well”, rewarding you for your efforts every step of the way; with a unique and market leading commission structure, quarterly incentives, big biller’s lunches, and our annual global big biller’s incentives – Hawaii or Las Vegas anyone!?
About the Role
This year Charterhouse are lunching our Brisbane office and we’re looking for talented and career minded Recruiters to help us grow the business and office.
You can recruit on any desk you like, in any market and you like and you won’t have anyone blocking your career path. So if you’re a good biller looking to step out from under a Manager to forge your own career path, this could be the perfect role for you.
Duties will include, but not be limited to:
- Full 360 recruitment for your own desk
- Business Development and client management – Dealing with your portfolio of clients across your industry to better understand their business/hiring needs to create business opportunities. Clients will include a mixture existing PSA accounts and new business development/cold calling.
- Take part in daily job catch ups to contribute to team goals.
- Arrange and attend client meetings, both new and existing relationships including regular contact and follow up opportunities.
- Attend training sessions, BD/industry meetings to share intel, one to one’s and reviews.
- Establish, grow, and maintain professional working relationships with clients and candidates.
- Ad-hoc projects just as CRM/tech reviews, input into office design and culture changing ideas, website updates and general marketing activities.
To succeed in this job, you will either be an established Recruiter with a track record of billing who is looking to join a high growth office and help build it up from scratch.
In addition, you should also have the following skills/experience:
- Strong interpersonal skills and be willing to contribute ideas to your peers and business leaders.
- At least 12 months recruitment experience and a proven billing track record.
- Have a service first mind-set and want to be part of a success story
- Australian Citizen or Permanent resident.
Culture & Benefits
- 25 days annual leave
- Market leading commission structure designed to help you earn sooner and more often.
- Flexible working, including working from home and flexi-hours.
- Onsite HR Manager based in Sydney
- Corporate Dental care discounts and discounted gym memberships including F45.
- No internal competition – no split desks or geographical restrictions
- Client & Candidate care is important to us – take them for coffee, brekky, lunch, or dinner, on us.
- Dedicated sales support function to free you up from formatting CV’s, writing contracts and general day-to-day admin.
- All expenses paid annual Big Billers overseas trip for those who qualify.
- Quarterly incentives for achieving your targets.
- Warmer months = boat parties and outdoor activities.
- Cooler months = eat in Sydney’s best restaurants.
- Quarterly celebrations/BBQ’s.
How to Apply
If you are interested in this position and would love to talk further, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call/text on 0405 277 052 or connect on LinkedIn.
Any communication will be strictly confidential.