|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||3 months ago|
Role: Recruitment Consultant
Accounting & Finance - Part-Qualified and Transactional – NSW
The Finance & Accounting division is the largest commercial white-collar team hear at Charterhouse, boasting a team of 21 dedicated staff. Due to an internal promotion we have an exciting opportunity to share - This desk sits in the temp and contract division – the desk specialises in all part-qualified and transactional Accounting & Finance roles to a dedicated client/sector base. This desk is best suited to a recruiter that is driven, hungry for success and able to manage the pace and demands of a busy temp desk. If you come from an Accounting and Finance background, that's great! But if you're looking to change desks then I'd love to hear from you too.
- Hot Desk – newly available due to an internal promotion
- Temp only desk - High volume of roles and fastest paced
- Average weekly temp book value between $10k-$11k per week
- All Part-Qualified and Transactional Accounting & Finance across NSW
- Supplying candidates on an Hourly Rate, Daily Rate and Fixed Term Contracts up to 12 months (and the Temp to Perm Conversions)
- A genuine HOT DESK - highly established desk and client base that gets you a place on our Global Big billing trips (This year we’re off to Buenos Aires)
- Regular quarterly double figure commission $$$
- Highly collaborative team environment to help with your success
With 2 tenured and established billing Directors we’ll be able to help you leverage our client base and maximize your earning potential.
A bit about you
You are a recruiter based in Sydney with at least 2yrs experience, operating on a fast paced 360 temp desk.
You will be equally strong in both candidate management/aftercare and client development, for new clients, maintaining existing relationships and networking across our established PSA’s.
Furthermore, you will be autonomous and have strong desk and job management skills, as well as being able to prioritise and plan you week. Understanding that success in Recruitment is a numbers game you are ambitious, driven and you want to naturally put in the effort and activity to be recognised as the “go-to” recruiter in your patch. We have the tools, training and skills that can help you exceed your full potential in your recruitment career and build a strong reputation within our client base.
What benefits will you receive, working with Charterhouse:
- 25 days annual leave
- Market leading commission structure designed to help you earn commission sooner and more often
- Flexible working environment including working from home
- Onsite HR Manager
- Marketing leading training program for graduates, recruiters, seniors and managers
- Corporate dental care discounts
- Discounted f45 membership *6 studios allocated to us
- Continuous coaching, support and mentorship to help you achieve you fullest potential in recruitment
- No internal competition - no split desks or geographical restrictions to take your clients
- 360 reviews - your opportunity to give feedback and have your say
- Client & Candidate aftercare is important to us - so take your clients for coffee, brekkie, lunch or dinner - on us!
- Onsite showers those who like to hit the gym before work or during lunchtime
- Dedicated Sales support function to free you up from formatting resumes, writing contracts and general day-to-admin tasks
On top of your salary we have some great incentives:
- All expenses paid annual Global Big Billers overseas trips for those that qualify
- Quarterly incentives for achieving your targets
- Warmer months = boat party around Sydney harbour for the afternoon
- Cooler months = eat in Sydney’s BEST restaurants
- Prizes from your manager for winning sales days
- Sydney office quarterly celebrations/BBQ (often themed events)
- Work from home
What’s the culture like:
- Winner of the 2018 “Employer of Choice” award, rewards on or recognition
- Dress down Fridays
- Birthday cake and treats for your birthday
- Your Charterhouse anniversary celebrations
- Free healthy breakfast (delivered Mondays & Wednesdays)
- Social club
- Fitness and wellbeing activities
- Bootcamp classes on Wednesdays (with free protein shakes after)
- Friday 4pm social hour – enjoy a beer with colleagues on our Balcony in Circular Quay
- Welcome lunch on your first day with your team
- Companywide event Christmas
Visa’s and stuff you’ll need to know
With the visa and sponsorship changes in 2018, to be considered for a role are Charterhouse you will need to meet the following criteria:
- Full Australian working rights (Citizenship or PR)
- or, Have a degree in a relevant field with sufficient experience
- Experience as a recruiter – operating on a busy temp desk
Life as a consultant at Charterhouse
You’ll be joining a company that value people, diversity and opportunity. We are passionate about building a company that is recognised for excellence and quality, and that all begins with our people. Our leadership team across Sydney and Melbourne has over 190 years’ experience collectively, so you’re in good hands to help take your career to the next level. Our training has been developed by our leadership team, so we get the opportunity to pass on our knowledge, insight and expertise to you and help in your individual development. Support and collaboration are important to us, every employee at Charterhouse are entitle to a weekly one; one with the manager, ongoing development and training and quarterly business reviews to help you exceed your goals.
We strive to “do fun well”, rewarding you for your efforts every step of the way; with a market leading commission structure to help you earn commission quicker, quarterly incentives, big biller’s lunches and our annual global big biller’s incentives. Our perks are cool, our office, environment and people are better - there's something for everyone.
Our culture and hiring great people is really important to us so in order to make sure we continue this, we have a 5-stage interview process. You’ll get to meet me initially, along with another director in the business, our group HR Manager, our CEO and the team you’ll be working with. Our people make us who we are, and we want to make sure that we’re the right fit for you as well as being the right for us too.
So, if you’re now reading this you must be interested in talking to us about a career at Charterhouse and the desk that is available. Let me ask you a few questions. Do you consider yourself and a high achiever/high performer that hasn’t reached their full potential yet? Or, are you simply frustrated with you patch/desk/management or your commission structure? Or, maybe your career or billings aren’t progressing as fast as you hoped? Whatever your reason for searching for “greener grass” why don’t you drop me a line. 2018 has seen record breaking results for Charterhouse and 2019 is looking equally as exciting.
If all the above sounds like you and you’re interested in hearing more; I would love to hear from you and in just a few short months you too could be playing your part in our journey.
So, let’s get the ball rolling – shoot me an email with you contact details and resume and I’ll give you a call to arrange a discreet conversation. Antony Hillyer – Director of Accounting & Finance firstname.lastname@example.org