|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||about 2 months ago|
Charterhouse has been operating since 2003 and we're one of Australia’s most reputable privately owned recruitment companies with offices in Sydney, Melbourne, Hong Kong, Singapore, Dubai and the UK.
We’ve got our formula right – we balance a high performing, rewarding culture with all the tools you need to be your best. And we do this by living and breathing our values every day.
We take our customer needs seriously and with a huge increase in demand for our services, we are looking to strengthen our already well-established teams with the appointment of Consultants and Senior Consultants in to our IT, Government and Accounting Teams.
What We are Looking For
We are looking for people that strive to deliver exceptional service to their customers, matching the requirements of organisations looking to hire talented individuals with the career goals and aspirations of those seeking new roles. We are looking for people that thrive in a collaborative team environment and appreciate a dynamic, flexible and inclusive culture where they can deliver their best.
Day to day, you’ll be responsible for the end-to-end recruitment process:
- Business development/relationship management across a well-established portfolio of loyal clients
- Manage the recruitment process from taking the job brief through to onboarding and after-placement care
- Build relationships and engagement with existing candidates
- Proactively source new talent pools to support your clients’ talent needs and your help your candidates’ achieve their career goals
- Support and work alongside your team and other business areas to identify cross-sell opportunities
You are currently:
- A recruiter (with experience gained either agency or in-house) looking to apply your skills and experience in an industry leading agency, or
- In sales elsewhere but looking to utilise some of the skills you’ve developed in an industry that helps people ideally find their dream job.
- An industry professional looking for a sea-change where you can utilise your extensive knowledge to help find people great opportunities.
- Prior sales, recruitment or industry experience
- A very strong customer-oriented mindset
- A goal orientation and an ability to apply focus to get there.
- An interest in solving problems to achieve great outcomes.
- Energy and initiative, understanding that no two days are the same
What We Offer
Working closely with a highly experienced leadership team and tenured Consultants, you’ll play a crucial role in driving our business forward, centered on elevating a deeper connection with our customers. In return we’ll ensure you’re rewarded with training, career development, a vibrant culture and the financial rewards you deserve. Our team have a wealth of knowledge to impart; and we are committed to supporting your career development and growth.
- 25 annual leave days
- A strong bonus structure designed to help you earn sooner
- Flexible working
- A comprehensive Wellbeing program
- A clear commitment to Corporate Social Responsibility
- Industry leading training and development
- Dedicated sales support teams to free you up to focus on your customers
- State of the art, brand new offices in the heart of the CBD
If you’re curious to learn more, please email Jason Darbyshire firstname.lastname@example.org