|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||7 months ago|
Founded in 2003, Charterhouse Recruitment are proudly one of Australia’s largest and most reputable privately owned recruitment organisations. Charterhouse regularly celebrates monumental growth and we have celebrated our biggest and best results each and every month since opening our doors 17 years ago. We are hiring across our business in each of our disciplines to support our growth plans to complement our existing high performing team of consultants.
We are looking for a Recruitment Consultant for our Sales & Marketing division. This is currently a small but growing team with a good reputation in the market. You will have full ownership of your chosen patch, with support from your team and consultants in other areas of the business working in similar areas. Charterhouse will train you on our in-house methodology and give you all the tools to make you successful and the opportunity to make substantial commission.
- You will be responsible for managing the end-to-send recruitment process
- Sourcing, screening and interviewing candidates for our client’s opportunities
- Business development to existing and new clients including cold calling
- Matching candidates to client briefs
- Build a network and comprehensive understanding all clients hiring needs (technical and cultural) across your recruitment discipline
- Establish, grow and maintain professional working relationships with clients and candidate
- Minimum of two years full-time work experience as a recruitment consultant
- Sales & marketing recruitment experience is not essential, though nice to have
- Communication Skills – Polite and friendly face-to-face and telephone manner
- Strong listening skills
- Customer service and aftercare focused
- Organisational Skills – Ability to prioritise business critical tasks
- A love of business development
What benefits will you receive, working with Charterhouse:
- 25 days annual leave
- Market leading commission structure designed to help you earn commission sooner and more often
- Continuous coaching, support and mentorship to help you achieve you fullest potential in recruitment
- 360 reviews - your opportunity to give feedback and have your say
- Client & Candidate aftercare is important to us - so take your clients for coffee, brekkie, lunch or dinner - on us!
- Dedicated Sales support function to free you up from formatting resumes, writing contracts and general day-to-admin tasks
On top of your salary we have some great incentives:
- All expenses paid annual Big Billers overseas trips for those that qualify
- Quarterly incentives for achieving your targets
- Warmer months = boat party around Sydney harbour for the afternoon
- Cooler months = eat in Sydney’s BEST restaurants
- Sydney office quarterly celebrations/BBQ (often themed events)
- Brand new offices in Sydney CBD
Life as a consultant at Charterhouse
Recruitment in known as a “work hard/play hard" industry and at Charterhouse we strive to “do fun well”, rewarding you for your efforts every step of the way; with a unique and market leading commission structure, quarterly incentives, big biller’s lunches and our annual global big biller’s incentives – Buenos Aires, Hawaii or Las Vegas anyone!?
You’ll be joining a company that value people, diversity and opportunity. We are passionate about building a company that is recognised for excellence and quality. Our leadership team across Sydney and Melbourne has over 170 years’ experience collectively, so you’re in good hands to help take your career to the next level. Our training has been developed by our managers, so we get the opportunity to pass on our knowledge, insight and expertise to you and help in your individual development.
How to Apply
Click APPLY or contact Sally Walters on 0406 210 785 or email email@example.com for a confidential discussion