|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||24 days ago|
Large NSW Government department looking for a Reporting or Business Analyst with immediate start.
A leading NSW government department investing into Sydney’s expansion of transportation is looking for an Analyst with a bias towards reporting. This role will utilise your experience for seeking Customer and Operational data. Examples can include insights into customer numbers, performance of services and feedback. Key to this role will be your ability to transform data into insights that will help shape key decisions in this organisation.
What you will need
- Excellent analytical skills and stakeholder management
- Experience with Excel, creating dashboards from multiple sources
- Experience designing or automating dashboards through Power BI or Tableau.
- Experience within transport, operations and/or customer experience highly desirable
- Knowledge of Public-Private Partnership PPP, 3P, or P3
How to apply
Please click “apply now” if you’re interested in applying for this role.
If this job isn’t quite right for you please contact me via firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential chat. I also look after PM, BA, Change managers and IT roles.