|Posted:||3 months ago|
Currently partnering with an infamous Automotive organisation in the East Suburbs, we are looking for a Reporting and Data Analytics Lead to join their high performing Analytics function, on a permanent basis.
This role will sit in a team of 4 working towards delivering consistently high quality insights, results and outcomes for the strategic side of the business. This role will not have direct reports but as the role develops, if of interest, have the option to explore a managerial path.
- Full end to end responsibility for designing and maintaining reports for all of Operations
- Managing internal and external relationships
- Providing key insights to Senior Executives
- Identifying new optimisation initiatives
- Building technical reporting processes
- Identifying data gaps - document, highlight and rectify
- Creating Powerpoint presentations and presenting back to Management Teams
- 5 years minimum experience in a Business Analyst role
- Technical background in Power BI, Access, SAS, SQL
- Strong problem solving skills
- Strong business acumen and stakeholder management skills
- Excellent communication skills - oral and written reports
- Ability to gather and analyse requirements to meet business needs
This position sits within a globally recognized and reputable organisation, in stunning new, spacious and modern offices. Additionally, there is a generous Vehicle Program, worth up to $8k on top of the salary package already offered.
If this role sounds like the right next step for you, click APPLY or contact Suzanne Howe at firstname.lastname@example.org