|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Salary:||$28-34 per hour + super|
|Posted:||about 1 year ago|
Our client is a widely known health organization that supports its patients extensively and has a training environment that is happy to take on an experienced revenue officer with perfect communication skills to join their revenue team.
The primary objective of this role is to assist the Accounts Receivable Department with Patient Revenue Management. This role is responsible for:
- Fast, accurate, and timely data entry
- Processing all hospital patient claims in accordance with health fund contractual agreements
- Follow up with patients
- Receipting of payments from funds and patients
- Collection of outstanding debt from both patients and health funds
- Cash and debtor management
The perfect candidate
As a revenue officer, you will be acting as a primary point of contact for inquiries from patients. You will be providing advice on revenue transactional processes. Therefore, you will require:
- Ability to understand and interpret Health Fund contracts with respect to billing of accounts.
- Experience and skills using both Patient Administration and Finance systems in a healthcare organisation.,
- Intermediate user of Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook. Well-developed written communication skills and ability to critically analyse information and prepare concise reports for management.
- A high level of effectiveness in a team-based environment and an ability to work autonomously
- Perfect communication skills, some customer service experience is preferable
- Relevant degree in finance and accounting or similar
- Eagerness to work in a changing and challenging environment
- A drive to learn and a positive attitude
If you think you’re the right candidate for this role, please apply or email Magda at firstname.lastname@example.org