|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Salary:||$100,000 + super|
|Posted:||about 2 months ago|
- Internal Auditor
- Top 10 Public Practice
- Risk and Assurance Analyst
- Audit first time mover - permanent position
- An opportunity to move into the commercial space with a broad remit across Audit and Risk management. Stakeholder focused across multiple areas of the business.
My client is recruiting for an experienced Risk and Assurance Analyst to join their growing company and team on a permanent full time basis.
Experience in Audit from Public Practice Top 10 is required, certified CA/CPA or CIA is essential along with with strong Excel skills and SQL (would be beneficial).
You will be responsible for partnering with various stakeholders within the business, completing internal audits, risk management and building frameworks, risk assessments and heat mapping.
This role requires someone who can work autonomously but collaboratively, can think outside of the box and work in a changing and flexible environment.
This role is based in Sydney City outskirts, with the option to work from home (not full time) and also their Western Suburbs office.
Full working rights are required (AU/NZ cit or Perm Resident).
$100,000 + super.
Opportunity for further growth and development is offered.
Main functions of the role;
- Conduct audits in complex, judgmental and specialised areas. Plan engagements, define audit scope/objectives, facilitate risk assessment workshops, develop audit programs, analyse audit evidence, identify audit issues, and propose solutions Conduct audits in complex, judgmental and specialised areas. Plan engagements, define audit scope/objectives, facilitate risk assessment workshops, develop audit programs, analyse audit evidence, identify audit issues, and propose solutions
- Draft clear and concise audit reports identifying key risks and value-added recommendations to improve the effectiveness of the internal control environment
- Develop and maintain ongoing working relationships and facilitate risk assessment meetings with management. Assist in the identification and analysis of risks and provide input into the annual audit plan
- Prepare comprehensive working papers that are consistent with generally accepted auditing standards, accounting principles, and internal departmental standards
- Public practice audit experience
- CP/CPA/CIA qualified
- Excellent communications skills
- Proven ability of being able to influence and network
- Excel (essential) and SQL (desirable)
Please send applications to email@example.com or apply via the link.