|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||4 months ago|
- $70k package
- Market leading internal and external training
- Modern, open plan office and best in class technology
About the Company
A leading mid-tier firm based in Campbelltown are looking for a highly experienced SMSF Accountant to join their expanding team. With a client base that is pretty recession proof, they have taken on more clients than anticipated over the past few months and have had to create this role to handle the increase in work.
You will be working withing the SMSF and Investments team while also working closely with the Business Services and Tax teams to manage their SMSF clients as well.
The firm have a fun, dynamic and progressive culture which aims to promote from within and advances people based on their ability and delivery rather than time in the role. In other words, your career progression is down to you.
Located right in the heart of Campbelltown, the train station, shopping centres, food courts, bars and restaurants are at your doorstep.
About the Role
- Preparation and review of annual SMSF financial statements and Tax Returns.
- Produce a consistent high standard of work that meets all regulatory and legislative requirements.
- Preparation of statement of advice documents.
- Meeting and liaising directly with clients via Zoom or face-to-face where appropriate.
- Liaise with the auditor and ATO regarding fund audits.
Skills & Experience
- CA or CPA Qualified
- Bachelor’s degree
- At least 3 years’ experience in a similar role with an Australian accounting firm or SMSF administration firm
- Use of BGL or Class Super software
- High level written and verbal communication
Culture & Benefits
- A true market leader in what they do, which in turn provides excellent job security
- Open-plan office
- Flexible work and working from home as standard
- 20 days holiday with the option to purchase additional annual leave
- Corporate gym and health insurance rates
- Regular internal and external training
How to Apply
Click APPLY or contact Adam Wheeler on email@example.com or 02 9641 2410 for a confidential discussion
Please note that only successful applicants will be contacted