|Location:||QLD - Brisbane|
|Posted:||8 months ago|
- $120,000 inc super
- Market leading internal and external training
- Modern, open plan office and best in class technology
About the Company
A top 100 accounting firm based in Woolloongabba are looking for an experienced SMSF Manager or Senior Accountant to join their fast-growing team.
This is a newly created role due to growth and there is an opportunity to become a Director in the short to mid term if you can grow the SMSF division out even further.
You will be managing a team of SMSF accountants and be the face of the firm when it comes to SMSF matters and providing sound advice to your clients.
The firm are extremely modern in their approach, so best in class technology, market leading training and development and championing their people as their most valuable asset is the order of the day. They also encourage creative thinking, innovation and thinking outside the box when it comes to servicing and advising their clients.
About the Role
- Preparation and review of annual SMSF financial statements and Tax Returns.
- Produce a consistent high standard of work that meets all regulatory and legislative requirements.
- Preparation of statement of advice documents.
- Meeting and liaising directly with clients via Zoom or face-to-face where appropriate.
- Provide advice around estate planning from an SMSF perspective.
Skills & Experience
- CA or CPA Qualified
- Bachelor’s degree
- At least 6 years’ experience in a similar role with an Australian accounting firm or SMSF administration firm
- RG146 compliant
- High level written and verbal communication
Culture & Benefits
- A true market leader in what they do, which in turn provides excellent job security
- Open-plan office
- Flexible work and working from home as standard
- EOFY, Melbourne Cup and Christmas Party events
- Corporate gym and health insurance rates
- Regular internal and external training
- Multicultural and inclusive office
How to Apply
Click APPLY or contact Adam Wheeler on firstname.lastname@example.org or 0405 277 052 for a confidential discussion
Please note that only successful applicants will be contacted