|Posted:||10 days ago|
Senior SMSF Specialist
Established for 30 years - Long standing and loyal clients
Technology driven – Proud users of the latest technology and ahead of the game with upcoming applications. Paperless office, Xero Practice Manager, BGL 360 & bespoke smart phone app.
Ongoing training - Undergo 2 hours a week of in-house training, SMSF specialist courses and attend external workshops. The firm are a Knowledge shop Platinum Partner so you can benefit from the wide range of courses they have on offer.
About the Company
Charterhouse are Partnering with a reputable group of accounting firms to find an experienced SMSF specialist to join their Northern beaches office. The firm operate on an open-door policy and are committed to providing the guidance needed so you can reach your full potential.
You will be working directly with the leaders of practice, providing end to end compliance for their growing portfolio of 100 SMSF clients.
Your responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Preparing financial statements and income tax returns for self-managed superannuation fund clients Liaising with various providers and statutory authorities on behalf of clients
- Processing transactions for trustees, benefits transfers, contributions, and benefits payments on behalf of clients Ensuring jobs are completed effectively by meeting technical standards and deadlines
- Ensuring clients are made aware of their compliance obligations
- Liaising with their financial planning arm in relation to providing advice to their self-managed superannuation clients.
The successful candidate will hold relevant tertiary qualifications and will be working towards or completed their CA or CPA with a minimum 2 years’ experience working in an Australian public practice firm as an SMSF Accountant.
In return you will benefit from:
- A flexible working environment
- Full CA/CPA study support both financially and with study leave
- External workshops & seminars
- Regular in-house training
- Partnership pathway
How to Apply
Click APPLY or contact Sam Fisher, firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion.