|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||3 months ago|
About the Responsibilities:
- Meet with user groups to gather, understand and analyse end user requirements
- Develop and maintain expert knowledge of business processes, strategies and systems
- Analyse business activities/IT solutions and present recommendations for improvement
- Developing functional specifications that design and document desired outcomes of system enhancement/development.
- Define test conditions and scripts; develop accurate and complete test plans for request for changes.
- Identify and document solution/system deficiencies and recommend solutions.
- Coordinate User Acceptance Testing to ensure the overall efficiency, functionality and user friendliness of system enhancement/development.
- Prepare solution support and handover documentation and ensure knowledge is transferred to support team post implementation
Skills & Experience
- At least 5 years Prior experience in Salesforce Functional Consulting in a similar industry
- Tertiary qualification in an Analytical Discipline
- Strong communication skills and are able to adapt your communication style to end users or IT employees at all levels of the business
- Experience with other SaaS products or ERP solutions such as SAP beneficial
- Certification in business analysis methodology like BABOK® or an equivalent methodology beneficial
- You pride yourself on your ability to analyse, isolate and interpret business needs and develop appropriate technical solutions
- You’re an effective communicator, analytical thinker and solutions focused Analyst that enjoys developing internal and external relationships.
- You ‘ll have experience in providing business analysis, stakeholder engagement and functional consultation
- You’ll provide solution design of the highest standard in leading edge solutions across multiple applications, predominantly Salesforce but not exclusively
How to Apply
Click APPLY or contact Rishi on email@example.com for a confidential discussion