|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||4 months ago|
Salesforce Technical Consultant / Lead
In this role as CRM Technical Lead, you will be accountable for the architecture, design, planning and ongoing development of our client global CRM (Salesforce) platform.
This will be a hands-on role, where you will work close with our implementation partner and play a key role in helping our client deliver on its goal.
- Leading the implementation and successful delivery of a global CRM with integrated digital channels, systems and data sources.
- Overseeing the solution architecture and ensuring the integration with internal systems and digital marketing channels.
- Defining procedures and automated process to keep data accurate and up to date.
- Prioritise and align business requirements to continuously enhance and drive value of the Salesforce platform.
- Oversee the development of custom reports and dashboards to help drive data driven decisions.
- Share knowledge and be the Salesforce subject matter expert.
- Own the creation, maintenance and governance for the CRM platform.
- Influencing at all levels without straight line authority.
- 5-7 years of experience in Salesforce and Application Development.
- Products: Marketing Cloud (Pardot), Evergage Prior integration experience between Salesforce and other systems.
- Web Technologies: Visualforce, HTML, CSS, jQuery.
- Design System: Lightning Design System.
- Data Analysis: SQL.
- Experience in developing process diagrams and flows, functional requirements, and data mapping.
- Excellent communication skills, strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills, and ability to handle multiple task assignments and work independently.
- Salesforce CRM Product Expert with firm knowledge of marketing automation tools including Pardot & Interaction Studio.
- Strong understanding of data security, privacy and direct marketing regulations.
- Strong stakeholder and vendor management skills.
- Relevant degree and Salesforce certifications.