|Location:||VIC - Melbourne|
|Posted:||3 months ago|
Working for a National Utilities provider in the delivery of all administrative functions connected with the scheduling and dispatch of all field services activity to technicians.
Please note – candidates must have no work restrictions. No working holiday visa’s will be accepted for this role.
- Optimise field service work, planning and allocating jobs to be logistically sound, efficient and an effective use of resourcing.
- Attend to day to day rescheduling to cover unplanned leave and changes in resourcing availability.
- Managing client stakeholder conversations in compliance with direct client guidelines ensuring a positive end customer experience.
- Participate actively in problem solving and finding solutions for scheduling difficulties and challenges in consultation with and support from Work Force Controller and other stakeholders.
- Day to day liaison with field resources and supervisors as well as client stakeholders, responding to enquiries and feedback in a prompt, efficient and supportive manner.
- Respond to email enquiries requesting job status updates, urgent scheduling requests and escalations.
To be considered for this role:
- Minimum of 2 years relevant experience in an logistical role.
- Good organisational and communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast moving, highly compliant environment
- Prioritisation and time Management skills
- Proficient in Microsoft applications
- Experience with other system applications
- Demonstrable skills in building/maintaining relationships with supplier/stakeholders
- Efficient and accurate data entry skills
- Solid computer literacy – above average competency with Microsoft suite of products such as Word, Power point and specifically Excel.