|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||10 months ago|
- Up to $90k Package
- Manage 4 intermediates and work directly with the manager
- 25 days holiday and many corporate discounts
About the Company
An industry leading mid-sized accounting firm in Chatswood has recently created a Senior Accountant role to help continue the firm’s expansion over the next couple of years. They are a full function firm who offer a wide range of Tax Advisory and Compliance Services as well as Financial Planning and Wealth Management.
This role is to develop into a Manager position over the next 12-24 months as they require someone to take over a fee portfolio of $1.1m as one of their senior members of staff is looking to retire from the business.
They are a team of 25 who value client service above anything else and are looking for someone with a great personality who can relate and be social with their clients. Long-term there is the opportunity to become a Director with the firm and play a part in their overall strategic direction.
About the Role
- Basic through to high level, complex tax returns. Financial Statements preparations. BAS and IAS returns
- FBT, GST and PAYG
- Liaise with the clientele face to face and over the phone
- Assist clients with general queries and act as a main point of contact
- Train and mentor junior accountants
- Maintain and grow your own client portfolio
Skills and experience
- 5+ years working for an accountancy firm
- CA or CPA qualified
- Proficient user of MYOB or Xero
- Be able to demonstrate experience in preparing accounts, income tax returns and BAS’s for individuals, family groups, partnerships and trusts
- Excellent written and verbal communication
If you are interested in this position and feel you meet the criteria, then please send your CV to email@example.com or click on the link attached to this advert