|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||4 months ago|
Business Services Senior Accountant
- Promotional Opportunities within first 12 months
- An open door policy with supportive partners
- Work with ASX Listed Clients in excess of $100m
As a Senior Accountant, you will be working for an established growing CA practice located in North Sydney. The firm boast a unique client based made up of ASX Listed Clients & large proprietary companies with turnovers in excess of $100m which you will have exposure to. They are a firm that believe it’s important to lead by example and really value their established, long-standing client base they have acquired over the years. You will be hands on from day one with client contact from the very beginning which is something that will allow you to progress further into your role during a short period of time.
Gain the benefits of working in North Sydney to avoid the City buzz in a firm that's situated only a two minute walk from the train station and greenwood plaza - perfect if you want to break up the day with a little bit of retail therapy during lunch! They are a firm that appreciate people have family and other commitments outside of work and adapt to this as much as possible to promote a flexible working environment to suit all employee needs.
You will report to the Partners directly and manage a team of junior employees which will include reviewing their workflow & further mentorship. Your key responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Assisting with training and supervision of junior employees
- Advise clients in relation to business decisions
- Actively contributing to the development and growth of the firm
- Work from home weekly
- Mentoring in completing CA/CPA studies & support including payments of modules upon completion, study leave & training
- Fantastic working environment which is professional and enjoyable
- Social Club – team events throughout the year & annual overnight retreat and awards evening
- Casual Fridays - employees are able to wear smart-casual dress on Fridays provided they do not have any client facing meetings where it would be expected otherwise
The atmosphere and culture within the firm is personable and they get things done all while having a bit of fun along the way. Whether it's team drinks on a Friday at 4pm or a BBQ with extended invites to families and friends, they boast a 'one big family' practice feel which is loved by all valued employees. You will be remunerated well and receives opportunities for further skill development, including promotion opportunities.
- Bachelor of Commerce/Economics/Business
- CA/CPA Qualification
- 3 years’ + experience in Taxation & Business Services
How to Apply
Click APPLY or contact Zoe Jennings on firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion