|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||24 days ago|
About the Company
This professional services practice is proudly one of Australia’s leading TOP 100 organisations with offices in Sydney, Adelaide, Brisbane, Hamilton, Perth, Melbourne and Auckland.
The Sydney office based close to Wynyard station has over 30 staff, they are a collaborative, vibrant and passionate team of experts. Working closely with a highly experienced leadership team and tenured accountants to service a diverse client base. Focusing on driving deeper connections with clients and providing more of a value-add service. In return they’ll ensure you’re rewarded with training, career development, a fun culture and the financial rewards you deserve.
They regularly shout team lunches and have strong values of keeping a happy & healthy team. They are a flexible environment and promote a good work life balance. You can have the flexibility of working the hours that suit you and can also work up to 3 days from home per week.
As a Senior Accountant your role will involve;
- Managing your own portfolio of clients - international & Australian individuals, partnerships, trusts and companies. Some of their clients have groups with up to 50 entities.
- Ensure the professional, timely and accurate provision of financial reports, tax returns and advice.
- Assist with value-add work (e.g. tax advice papers, tax planning, and forecasting, or virtual CFO engagements)
- Report directly to Associate Directors and Partners. Mentor and review the work of junior & intermediate staff
- Assistance with budgeting, cash flow forecasting and KPI reporting for SME clients.
Skills & Experience required
- Completed or part way through your CA/CPA studies
- At least 3 years’ experience in an accounting practice
- Willingness to learn and develop your skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Passionate & driven
- Work closely with the leadership team on a daily basis
- Up to 3 days work from home
- Staff bonus plan - Quarterly company targets
- Regular catch ups, reviews, and career development
- Relaxed culture, happy & healthy team values
- Monthly training
- Virtual CFO, Cloud accounting & Advisory based work
- CA & CPA support
- Study leave & ongoing study support
How to Apply
Apply by submitting your resume using the link provided or for more information, contact Sam Fisher at firstname.lastname@example.org or 0405994948.