|Location:||VIC - Melbourne|
|Posted:||about 1 year ago|
Charterhouse are currently looking for a Senior Accountant with Insolvency experience, to work on a range of corporate insolvency and restructuring engagements, working across both formal appointments and informal advisory engagements across a range of industries. This role would suit an individual seeking a new challenge with opportunities to advance their career and further develop your advisory, restructuring and insolvency skills within a high performing, dynamic team environment.
- Working on a variety of matters, including advisory, restructuring and insolvency engagements.
- Involvement in all aspects of matters, including trading activities, preparation of reports, liaising with stakeholders and conducting complex investigations.
- Opportunity to manage smaller engagements, working directly with appointees and partners.
- Work within a national team, with the opportunity to work with the Restructuring and Financial Advisory teams.
- Encouraged cross-service line collaboration on matters to deliver the best solution for the client.
- Management of associates/operatives on larger matters.
- Building your network and personal brand through involvement in client meetings and business development/networking opportunities.
This role will suit someone with the following skills, experience and attributes:
- A minimum 3 years’ experience within an insolvency team
- CA/CPA qualified or near completion
- Strong investigations skills and experience
- Thorough knowledge of all insolvency appointment types
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills with developing commercial acumen
- Proficiency in using Excel to interpret data and generate insights
What's On Offer?
- Market-leading brand within a specialist and exclusive sector.
- Great working culture with fantastic Director as a mentor.
- Clear and multiple progression opportunities globally.
- Encouraged work-life balance.
- Mapped-out L&D career plans.
If this sounds like the ideal opportunity for you then please apply or contact Daniel Ball through firstname.lastname@example.org.