|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||11 days ago|
About the Company:
Multinational company based in Macquarie Park who pride themselves on being a Business who deliver outstanding results by pushing the boundaries of innovation, creativity, and technology.
About the Role:
Senior Accounts Payable role on a permanent basis ensuring accurate invoice processing, payment services and vendor management to internal business and stakeholders.
The purpose of the Senior Accounts Payable Officer role is to provide a high level of effective and efficient Accounts Payable (AP) services for businesses within a shared service centre setting. The role will be responsible for more complex responsibilities than the AP Officer role and requires a high level of accuracy and attention to detail to ensure payments and query resolutions are consistently delivered to a high standard.
Role will involve, but not be limited to the following:
- Full function Accounts payable duties for invoice processing, payments and master data management
- Complex query handling
- Expense management
- Assistance with month end closing
- 2IC support to AP Manager, upskilling and mentorship of junior staff
- Manual Invoice entry (PO & Non PO)
- Vendors reconciliations
- Weekly Payments
- Data validation
- Invoice Capture Administration
- Uploading suppliers any other adhoc duties as required by the Manager.
- 5 years minimum previous experience is a must, ideally form a medium to large scale company
- Extensive knowledge of the end-end AP process
- Will ideally have a tertiary background such as an accounting degree
- Previous experience in a team lead or supervisory role
- Preferable accounting qualification or extensive Accounts Payable experience.
- Purchase order preparation, coding and invoice matching through electronic payment processing
- Corporate card management including reconciliations, reporting and month end tasks
- Perform internal audit procedures to evaluate and improve the effectiveness of internal controls
- Experience using financial systems including ERP and electronic workflow solutions
- You must have a strong command of the MS Excel package including the ability to do V-lookups and Pivot tables.
To apply please click APPLY NOW.