|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||10 months ago|
Charterhouse are currently partnering with a well-renowned, market-leading organisation in Sydney’s CBD in search of a Senior Analyst.
Senior Analyst – 3 months – $750 per day + Super
This role is integral to the Operational Improvement Function, using both business and technical expertise to lead the communication of performance analysis, produce insights to business owners and drive various improvements.
This role supports to the delivery of pillar objectives by playing an analyst role that provides insights and analysis of operational data.
Responsibilities for the role will include:
- Articulating and translating complex reporting data and trends into effective insights and providing critical information that informs key decision making
- Liaising with stakeholders
- Communicating and reviewing performance data regularly
- Create project data report
- Data integrity management and timely supply of data for input into other systems
- Plan and prioritize work to meet commitments aligned with organizational goals
Requirements for the role will include:
- Extensive data transformation experience
- Strong Alteryx and Tableau
- Advanced Excel
- Must know how to extract data and automate processes
- Previous project management experience
- Understanding of Telecom industry is a bonus
If you are interested in this position and feel you meet the criteria, then please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or click on the link attached to this advert