|Posted:||7 days ago|
This is an opportunity to join a brand with a Global presence in their growing audit division right in the heart of the CBD. Your portfolio will be a mixture of ASX listed and large private companies across a variety of industries which will include but not be limited to Real Estate, Manufacturing, Media & more. The firm pride themselves on their working culture which is collaborative, supportive & friendly and they recognise that to deliver exceptional service, they must provide a flexible environment for their staff. With an eye for opportunity, you will be the first to spot any areas of growth and development for the business. As a Senior Auditor, you get the chance to develop your leadership skills in supporting and managing junior team members whilst coordinating and supervising audit engagements.
- Assist and perform mentoring of junior audit team members, plan, assign, monitor and review work of junior audit team members, monitor adherence to budget.
- Establish relationships with key client contacts and provide regular communication
- Reviewing and improving audit methodology
- Assist with the planning of audits assignments & prepare draft reports for review by manager and understand and appreciate key commercial aspects of the client’s business.
- Drafting of management letters that provide commercial business advice
- Flexibility & opportunity to work from home
- Work with a varied client base, anything from ASX listed companies to multi-nationals
- Generous corporate benefits & discounts
- Monthly & Quarterly awards for high performers
- International secondments
- Offsite Team Building Events
- Divisional functions
- Employee support programs/groups
Skills and experience:
- Accounting related degree and completed or working towards CA, CPA qualification or equivalent
- Experience of supervising others and delegation of work
- Ideally 2+ years auditing experience within Australia
- Sound knowledge of the financial reporting and auditing standards
- Ability to lead and develop people
If you are interested in this position and feel you meet the criteria, then please click on the link attached to this advert!