|Location:||QLD - Brisbane|
|Posted:||3 months ago|
About the role
This globally recognised Utilities company is currently at the forefront of their market and have continued to grow from strength to strength. With several recent client wins, the need for a Systems BA has emerged to join their highly motivated and experienced team. In this role you will play a pivotal part in gathering requirements and analysis using Agile techniques. You will have a strong technical background working with SQL, JIRA and Confluence and be a highly confident and effective communicator working with senior level Business and Technical stakeholders
Responsibilities will include:
- Undertaking systems & business analysis, business case development and project coordination in accordance with agreed methodologies and assigned timeframes, scope, quality and budget objectives.
- Responsible for ensuring that the company remains compliant with regulatory requirements.
- Responsible for investigating business systems, identifying options for improving business systems and bridging the needs of the business with the use of IT.
- Application and adherence to approved business analysis, project management and solution development methodologies and processes.
- Identifying, documenting and qualifying systems / business improvement opportunities.
- Enhancing stakeholder relations through the delivery and adherence to agreed communication and consultation strategies.
- Managing self to meet agreed service and solution availability KPIs, quality assurance standards, budget targets and deliverable timeframes.
- Identifying and implementing continuous improvement and optimisation strategies related to business case development and business analysis practices.
- Ensuring all systems & business analysis functions are aligned to the Transmission strategic plan.
- Work on multiple enhancements from conception to delivery.
- Planning and scoping of inter-related initiatives and helping senior-level business stakeholders make informed decisions about which initiatives to tackle and how to tackle them.
- Working closely with the Product Delivery Team.
- Working closely with the Enterprise Architecture group to align initiatives to the roadmap.
- Providing technology or process consultancy to the business units.
- Identify overlapping functions and interdepartmental dependencies and recommending solutions that benefit the whole company.
To be successful for this position you will need to display:
- 5+ years’ experience in business & systems analysis
- Experience in the Software Development Lifecycle and use of recognised frameworks and methodologies including Agile
- Experience in BABOK, and a good understanding of the tools and techniques outlined in the framework
- Exposure to Project Management Frameworks (preferred)
- Experience in using a range of tools and techniques for elicitation and analysis purposes.
- Experience in hands on data gathering and analysis using basic SQL skills (preferred)
- Experience in working across business functions on complex, high profile projects
- Experience in fostering relationships with business stakeholders (management / staff), service providers and external stakeholders (e.g. industry participants, regulatory bodies, etc.).
- Experience with standard testing tools and methodologies, developing and executing test cases, and assisting business units with UAT
- Experience in planning and scoping business analysis approach and related activities.
- Experience in the ITIL framework (preferred)
- Demonstrated experience in identifying and achieving key performance targets.
How to apply
If you have the above experience and want to join a fun, fast paced passionate team please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 9641 2453.