|Location:||VIC - Melbourne|
|Posted:||4 months ago|
Charterhouse are currently partnering with a globally recognised leader in the financial services sector, looking for a Senior Fund Accountant. This position sits within a specialised fund-accounting/unit-pricing team which is structured in unique manner to cater to their employee's learning, development and progression. This position is of the organisation's current state, which has seen them endeavor onto a period of change. This will see their Australian market-share increase significantly within the asset-management sector.
- Ensure accurate completion and sign-off of daily unit-pricing
- Business partner with internal and external stakeholders.
- Review and monitor all pricing discrepancies for all funds (both investments and superannuation).
- Conduct price variance analysis.
- Client Valuations: review trades, cash, corporate actions and accruals to ensure accuracy.
- Operational process changes which result in greater operational efficiency.
- Support and training to junior members of staff.
- Big4/Top10 Public Practice experience.
- Proven and tangible experience with Fund Accounting/Unit-Pricing.
- Proven and tangible stakeholder-management experience.
- An understanding, personable and confident approach.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
What's On Offer?
- The chance to work for a true market-leader globally, and one of Melbourne's most sought after employers.
- The opportunity to be involved in an exciting period of growth with new client offerings in products and services.
- The chance to work with a fantastic Head of Finance, with great market-knowledge and the ambition to truly develop their team.
- Fantastic initiatives focused around work-life balance, flexibility, employee benefits, L&D and diversity and inclusion.
- A lucrative salary compared to market standards, with opportunity to progress quickly.
If this sounds like the ideal next step for you then please apply through this advertisement or contact Daniel Ball through email@example.com.