|Posted:||2 months ago|
My client is an industry leader when it comes to Cyber Security Intelligence and Incident Response. With a reach across the globe helping thousands of customers prepare, prevent and respond to cyber-attacks.
My client is looking for a Senior Manager, Government Cyber Security Programs to help develop and implement a broad-based government cyber practice that incorporates my client’s capabilities. You will be my client’s regional cyber and government SME for your region of responsibility.
- Serve as a strategic advisor to government clients seeking to enhance their security capabilities and mature their organization.
- Review policies, standards and procedures to understand client capabilities and current security environments.
- Provide strategic guidance and trusted advisory services to assist in the development and execution of roadmaps for short and long-term security capabilities.
- Build and strengthen client relationships at multiple levels of government.
- Significant experience accessing and developing strategic solutions and programs across multiple security domains.
- Prior experience accessing and building information security programs for enterprise and/or government clients.
- Ability to understand client’s current mission drivers, challengers and strategic direction and provide tactical security solutions.
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to prioritize and execute in a methodical and disciplined manner.
- Experience with the critical tools used in security event analysis, incident response, computer forensics, malware analysis or other areas of security operations. Current Security clearance or demonstrated ability to obtain and maintain a security clearance.
This role requires a high level of travel both Internationally and domestically up to 50% of the time. If you are looking for a company that is proactively hunting Cyber threats and want to be part of it then this role is for you.
Please contact Matt Parkhill for more information via email on firstname.lastname@example.org